Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well i know you will not ask where i was yesterday or last night. But i got to tell you... Should I? Why shud I? Leave it.. Actually what happened yesterday we had some outstation guests.. who needed my PC to chat to there abroad settled daughter and son-in-law.. and so i was denied access to my own PC last night.. Rather i was also denied access to my room.. I with my little master slept in my in-laws room with my mother in law and my hubby slept in my brother -in-laws room alongwith my father-in-law..so many laws.. eeks.... I'm fed of this law word... Even my mother was fed up with this law word. Why? my father was a law graduate and in JAG branch of army . Well cut it out..
So yesterday was same regular not so happening types of day.. except for some extra cooking and night inconvenience due to the guests... But today was happening.. Rather hot and happening... Hmm... Let me gasp some breath...Wow... You got to listen this(read this). At around 2pm as our guests left for their next destination, Maa Ji went mad... and i'm lucky that I'm still alive.. How could i forget? Actually their are standing orders by Maa Ji that whenever their are guests at my place i'm not supposed to be in suits or anything.. Only Saree... But in the morning it just slipped from my mind. And for this little mistake in the morning, my evening turned into a India Pak Border... Well as usual i had to surrender... Why I give up everytime.. The two male members always seem to be enjoying our encounters.. They just keep shut and pretend like ignoring everything.. But I know, their ears are always this side listening each and every single word we utter. This is evident in future conversation as i've caught them referring to Our dialogues, which they just can't remember if they were not listening carefully...Well, how does it matter... Let them listen...
Our fights are not like tom & jerry encounters... Mostly its Maa who is speaking.. I just make a mistake of speaking when she is about to finish as if i want to say Continue- Don't Stop.. And she starts again.. I don't know why i do it.. I just do it.
Well today little master has gone off to sleep early... That means I shud also catch some sleep.. Because i'll have to get up again by 2am... Little Master... Little Master...
Before I leave, Message for the day- Just don't get married until you realise that you've lived and enjoyed your life as a single fully... It means Just don't get married... Live in and leave in
Gud Night
Piggy

No comments: