Thursday, November 6, 2008

Me

Well Hi I'm Priyanka... My frens call me Piggy Chops.. No points for guessing that. Its what Priyanka Chopra is called by her frens. But then wot.. my frens decided to call me that and its very recently i came to know -why? So wot. I don think we are going to cross each other anytime in our lives.
So..... as I'm not as lucky as that Priyanka so i decided to write my own blog. Its better to write a blog than write a diary which is opened only after you've passed away. In blogging, i maintain my privacy and at the same tell the world everything bout me. I can open my heart ,here. talk bout anything and everything without fearing what the other person will think. If you think anything feel free to comment and hence advice.

Well bout me- I'm a married women from a middle class family of North India. When I say middle class -its not cause of money but its cause of mindset. They've earned enough money but mindset is yet as conservative as it was ...may be of their forefathers. Irony is i want to change things but can't.. just can't ..OMG i feel so helpless.. Helpless in todays world... In modern India -where a woman is President today.. how can i be helpless..... But yes I am.. for past six years i have been trying.. And today i find I've not moved a inch from where i had started.. they haven't changed but yes i hav changed.. Now that i'm a mother too, i jus can't help it.

My frens still call me PIggy Chops but actually this piggy has been chopped by blind and old fashioned mindset of my In laws.. I want to yell out to everybody to be careful and not get into this ... But will my voice reach to them who are bout to get married and ready to be slaughtererd by the demons of traditions and customs.

Priyanka Chopra -the original Piggy Chops must be of same age as of mine. We must have grown together dreaming big, may be at different places. To the extent, i believe my father who's in army too must be a bit senior to her father. but today- why so much difference in our two lives.. Howcome she is so successful and and i'm so unsuccessful- to the extent that i feel like giving my everything to go back by six years. As if i have too much to give. And this is when i have such a loving husband.. Its not him, its not even my in- laws who are the trouble. The trouble is in their Mindset.

Sometimes i feel either god must have flunked his MBA exams or this earth must be his one of those non profitable ventures or may be charity organisation being run by his worst subordinates. Otherwise there could not have been so much variation in the destiny of we two Piggy Chops.


What so ever, its midnight here in India and i got to wake up early in the morning. Need to take some sleep, if this little master allows me. Ok, who little master- my son who has just opened his eyes in this unforgiving world a few days back. The Bigger Master is already fast asleep. Why? The married ones must have understood and rest of wait till you get married and complete six years.
Gud night
Cya 2moroo

1 comment:

Moon said...

Yes.. Its the story of most of the Indian females. Only few have marched ahead. rest of us are still fighting the odds. May be you are showing way to many others like me to take out there frustation. keep gowing